- director Ruben Amar
- screenplay Ruben Amar et Lola Bessis
- cinematography David Rudoy
- music Ashi Milo
- editing Frédéric Baillehaiche
- cast Abdallah El Akel, Husin Yasin Mahajne, Zaki Hinnawi, Vitali Friedland, Alon Rotman, Amir Najjar, Chris Hanania
- producers Michaël Proença, Olivier Gastinel et François Aunay
- production Carlito Films
A young Palestinian boy living in the Gaza Strip accompanies his father on monthly visits to the ruins of a destroyed village. Though he doesn’t understand his father’s ritual, he feels he has a duty to help him.
Ruben Amar is a multi-awarded director and screenwriter of six short films shot in London, New York, Paris and Tel Aviv. His movies have been screened at more than 50 international film festivals.