- director Stefanie Sycholt
- screenplay Stefanie Sycholt
- cinematography Egon Werdin
- music Annette Focks
- editing Hansjörg Weißbrich
- cast Nat Singo, Simphiwe Dana, Jens Lehmann, Patrick Mofokeng, Nomhle Nkonyeni, Rapulana Seiphemo
- producers Marlow De Mardt
- sales Alpha Medienkontor GmbH
- format BlueRay
The story of how soccer created hope for a young boy and his sister in South Africa. Hope for recognition, hope for friendship, hope for a career and most importantly, to overcome discrimination and show that one can be a great sportsman even with HIV/AIDS.
A beautiful film about the way sport gives hope, joy, and strength to the South African youth, and for many is the only way to forget about the hardships of life, if only for a few moments, while chasing the ball on the pitch.
Born 1963 in Pretoria, Transvaal, South Africa. Director of: MALUNDE, THEMBA, ELLA’S MYSTERY.