- director Haukur M. Hrafnsson
- screenplay Haukur M. Hrafnsson
- cinematography Asta Julia Gudjonsdottir
- editing Sverrir Krisjansson
- cast Ola Posielężna, Piotr Bondyra, Damian Kulec
- production PWSFTviT im. L. Schillera
It’s 1994, just after the fall of the Iron Curtain. In one of the Polish cities, two friends from one housing estate are trying to find a way to entertain themselves. Meeting some girls on the street, they end up in a party. Not caring about having fun in proper intellectual way, they make terrible things happen and the famous Polish urban legend is born - Mission to Mars.
Haukur M. Hrafnsson was born in Iceland, in 1976. His debut (UN)NATURAL got national distribution in cinemas and television. Haukur is one of few directors in Iceland to have made films independently. Having finished these films, as well as several short films, he decided to leave Iceland to study Directing at the National Film School in Łódź.