- director Martin Lund
- screenplay Birgitte Bratseth
- cinematography Morten Halfstad Forsberg
- music Magnus Beite
- editing Steinar Stalsberg
- cast Adrian Grønnevik Smith, Petrus A. Christensen, Pernille Sørensen, Jan Gunnar Røise
- producers Finn Gjerdrum, Stein B. Kvae
- production Paradox Film AS
- sales Norwegian Film Institute
- format 35 mm
Adventurous? Yes. Extraordinary? Yes. In love? Yes. Twigson (Knerten) meets Karoline. A one-of-a-kind birch twig. It takes an extraordinary girl to match a twig like Twigson. Because twigs like Twigson do not grow on trees. Junior is dreaming of a bicycle of his own, mum is involved in an accident, Vesla sells waffles, and the Crown Prince gets married. In addition, Junior and Twigson solve a crime, a new boy arrives in the village, and Twigson learns how to fly.
Martin Lund (b. 1979) was educated as an art director at Westerdals School of Communication before he was accepted to the directing programme at the Norwegian Film School at Lillehammer, graduating in 2009 with the short film BALLOON MOODS. This was, however, not his first film as a director: HOME GAME (HJEMMEKAMP) from 2004 was screened at numerous national and international film festivals, including Clermont-Ferrand and Sundance Film Festival in 2005, and received several awards. He also directed the shorts SHALL WE DANCE? (SKAL VI DANSE?) in 2007, and PISTACHIO (PISTASJ) in 2009.